Booking A Trip
A deposit is required to secure space on an expedition or getaway when making a reservation more than 60 days prior to your trip departure. Payment in full is required if making a reservation 60 days or less before the trip departure.
For trips though May 2024: Deposits are $200 per person. For trips October 2024 and beyond: Deposits are $300 per person.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to trip departure unless otherwise noted.
Updated May 1, 2020: If you need to cancel a trip for any reason, notify us in writing. Upon receipt of your written cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- -Your deposit deposit/handling fee is non-refundable at any time unless WE cancel a trip.
- -If you cancel off a trip once final payment is collected by our office there are no refunds or credits to you if we run the trip.
- -We reserve the right to cancel a trip if the minimum number of passengers is not met 60 days prior to departure OR for any other reason that may occur due to unforeseeable circumstances. If we cancel a trip you will be given the option of a full refund or future credit for any funds we have already collected from you.
To protect yourself for incurred costs of deposits, final payments, flights, ground transfers etc. in case of any last minute emergencies you may have, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance through Travel Insurance Services (800-937-1387).
Booking Your Trip:
1. Check with our office on availability for the trip of your choice by emailing us. Reservations are taken on a first-come basis and subject to space availability. We often can hold a spot for you for 24 hours to give you time to finalize plans.
2. Once you know space is available for your chosen trip and have read the information above you can make your deposit here by filling out our secure on line trip reservation form . We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. Before making a deposit we highly recommend you research your flights.
3. Once we receive your deposit or full payment we will e-mail you a confirmation with your paid invoice and other information regarding your trip.
4. Once you receive your trip confirmation and have secured your flights, please submit your registration form and agree to sign the waiver in Baja. Please make sure we receive your registration form no later than 3 weeks before your trip.
5. For your convenience, you here is a La Paz Map that shows where Mar Y Aventuras and Posada LunaSol are located and points of interest in La Paz.
To protect yourself in case of any last minute emergencies, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance through Travel Insurance Services (800-937-1387).
Everyone is required to have a passport to enter Mexico and it must be valid at least 6 months after your travel dates. On the plane or crossing the border you will be given a tourist visa to fill out. Please do not lose your copy as you will be asked to present it when you leave the country or pay a fine. Recently, passport stamps are replacing the paper visa so be prepared for either option.
Passengers Under 18 Years of Age
If you are bringing a minor to Mexico without both legal parents traveling together, a notarized affidavit from the absent parent allowing the minor to be taken into Mexico is required. This also applies to minors traveling with friends and/or relatives who are not the legal parents.
Acknowledgment of Risk and Release of Liability (Waiver)
Our insurance requires that all participants sign our waiver form before participating on a trip. Safety is our first concern at all times yet due to the nature of the activities it is necessary for you to sign our form in acknowledgment of the risks and release of liability. We will ask you to sign the waiver in Baja before your trip. Refusal to sign the form will prevent you from participating on the trip.