"We hope you know how good a crew you have down in La Paz. From the moment of our arrival, Sergio and Hugo were there to answer our questions patiently and help us adjust to a new city and environs, and generally make our visit a great one."
--John Keefe, Combination Trip February 2010
"The margaritas!! The food, information and accommodations were outstanding and I appreciated the recycling. Everything was clean."
--Laurie Thomas, Magdalena Bay Whale Watching Quick Getaway, March 2009
Making a Reservation
A $200 per person deposit is required to secure space on an expedition or getaway when making a reservation more than 60 days prior to your trip departure. Payment in full is required if making a reservation 60 days or less before the trip departure.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to trip departure.
If you need to cancel a trip for any reason, notify us in writing. Upon receipt of your written cancellation, the following charges will apply:
To Make a Trip Reservation:
1. Check with our office on availability for the trip of your choice by calling 800-355-7140 OR emailing us. Reservations are taken on a first-come basis and subject to space availability.
2. Once you know space is available for your chosen trip and have read the information above you can make your deposit here by filling out our secure on line reservation form OR call us at 800-355-7140 with your credit card information. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Checks can be made out to Sea & Adventures and mailed to PO Box 6673, Bozeman, MT 59771. Before making a deposit we highly recommend you reserve your flights.
3. Once we receive your deposit or full payment we will e-mail you a confirmation with your paid invoice and other information regarding your trip.
4. Once you receive your trip confirmation and have secured your flights, please submit your trip application and agree to sign the waiver in Baja. A suggested list of clothing and equipment can be printed here or from the trip application page. Please make sure we receive your application no later than 3 weeks before your trip.
5. For your convenience, you may wish to print the La Paz city map that shows exactly where Mar Y Aventuras and Posada LunaSol are located and points of interest in La Paz.
To protect yourself in case of any last minute emergencies, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance through Travel Insurance Services (800-937-1387).
Everyone is required to have a passport to enter Mexico as of January 1, 2007. On the plane or crossing the border you will be given a tourist visa to fill out. Please do not lose your copy as you will be asked to present it when you leave the country or pay a fine.
Passengers Under 18 Years of Age
If you are bringing a minor to Mexico without both legal parents traveling together, a notarized affidavit from the absent parent allowing the minor to be taken into Mexico is required. This also applies to minors traveling with friends and/or relatives who are not the legal parents.
Acknowledgment of Risk and Release of Liability (Waiver)
Our insurance requires that all participants sign our waiver form before participating on a trip. Safety is our first concern at all times yet due to the nature of the activities it is necessary for you to sign our form in acknowledgment of the risks and release of liability. This form is on the application/waiver page of our website. We will ask you to sign it in Baja before your trip. Refusal to sign the form will prevent you from participating on the trip.